Introduction to VisComian
Welcome to VisComian!
I am excited to launch my first-ever post on this platform! Allow me to introduce myself: I am Joemar Roque, 22 years old, from the Philippines. I am a fan of writing any content that comes to mind, even the wildest of my imagination. However, most of my works are unfinished or sometimes literally discarded, whether physically or digitally.
I am currently exploring my skills and limits in writing, as it enhances my ability to communicate through writing and improves my English vocabulary. As you can probably tell, English is not my native language, but I am doing my best to jot down my thoughts as clearly and concisely as possible.
You may be wondering, what does VisComian stand for?
VisComian is an abbreviation for the acronym Visionaries of the Community. I chose this name in the hope of inspiring my fellow youth to look to the future and consider what needs to be improved or resolved in the present to ensure a brighter future for all, rather than being constantly distracted by mainstream trends and leisure.
I aim to cover mostly local facts, news, and updates as timely as possible, with some exceptions that I may add in the future.
Thank you for reading this short introduction to VisComian. I appreciate your support. God bless!


Comments
Post a Comment